About this role: Manufacturing Program Manager - Solar
Calling the Top Gun of Solar…
A standout role requiring a standout individual. The sun has set the bar high.
This is a leadership role responsible for the make versus buy decision, the end-to-end establishment and leadership of solar manufacturing from design, development, and supply chain through to installation and commissioning to meet solar project demands for this respected global leader.
This is a business-critical role that requires exceptional technical, commercial, development and management prowess to match.
Solar is your mastery.
As Manufacturing Program Manager - Solar, you will already be operating in solar and have the skill to navigate this greenfield.
Some dot points:
- Engineering degree plus an MBA or Project Management qualification
- Substantial experience in solar, hydropower, wind, or other power generation sectors
- You have ten years delivering large, complex and multi discipline projects under your belt
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and build effective relationships at all levels
- Strategic planning and project management compliment your enviable commercial acumen
- Your knowledge and network with the OEMs & SMEs is a given
- There is no legacy, no history, and no system to pull on, but there is a global leading brand, support, and commitment– this will excite you
- Location, Location, location…you will write the road map, find the locations, execute the strategy, and roll out the design and development and steer to installation and commissioning
- Your communication is polished and seamless in all directions
- You will plan and manage commercial solar manufacturing and test projects from 10MW to multiple GW scale
- Big budgets are the norm for you
- You are a first-class leader, influencer and build effective relationships at all levels
- The space for your team awaits, it is up to you what that looks like
This is a brilliant role with a client who leads the global renewable energy transition. If I have got your attention and you would like to know more, please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. This is an exclusive role to Brunel.
An attractive salary is on offer.
Based in Australia.
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)