About this role: Manager - Reservoir
We’re hiring DGM/ AGM Reservoir in one of our Leading organisation to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- Position: DGM/ AGM Reservoir
- Location: Mumbai
- Experience: 10+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering or Higher, Navigator, Eclipse, Skua / Go cad, Petrel
Establish an overall oil and gas Field Development plan (FDP), integrating and completing company plans. Provides technical expertise to support Full Field Development Plan (FFDP) studies, build appropriate dynamic simulation models, and define appraisal strategy/plan including data acquisition requirements through interfaces with Data Management and technologies that effectively integrate Reservoir Engineering aspects into static and dynamic evaluation of reservoirs, FDP and future investment decisions.
- Analyze performance of existing wells / reservoirs & potential development concepts;
- Identify potential risks and uncertainties, develop mitigation actions including optimization of wells locations;
- Design & analyses of SCAL / PVT laboratory studies;
- Reservoir simulation on full field model construction from upscaling, initialization, validation, history match and forecast;
- Answering, compiling and replying to all the queries from DGH;
- Techno-economic evaluations of OALP and DSF Bid rounds and farm-in/farm-out opportunities of the fields;
- Preparation of Work Program and Budget (WP&B;
- Perform detailed study of the reservoir sands, production data and water‐breakthrough analysis for all sands.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Pravallika Mohankumar via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai