About this role: Lead Compliance (Sr. Manager/ AGM)
We’re hiring Lead Compliance (Sr. Manager/ AGM) in one of our Leading organisation to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- B-Tech/B.E/PHD – Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental , Chemical;
- Additional qualification: Certification in ISO 9001/14001/ISO45000, Diploma in Industrial Safety;
- Proven experience as Compliance Officer for 5-10 years in Oil & Gas Industry. Would have worked closely with Govt. Agencies for approvals and compliances;
- Knowledge of Legal requirements and controls;
- Familiar with all Environmental related Laws related.
Prepare and Manage the List of compliances for Safety, Environment and Defense etc. and updated list to be maintained and circulated every week. Compliances related to following Govt. Agencies are to be taken care of:
- Oil Industry Safety Organization (OISD),
- Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS),
- Petroleum & Explosives Safety Organization (PESO),
- Maritime authorities,
- Indian Customs,
- Central Electricity Authority,
- Labor Ministry,
- District Authorities, etc.
- MoEF&CC, Regional Office (MoEF&CC)
- State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) & Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)
- Electrical Department etc.
- Manage Safety & Environmental Compliances related to Drilling of wells (Exploration Phase and Development Phase);
- Annual Compliance register to be prepared and reports to be submitted to the relevant Govt. bodies before time for all the fields Raise alarm 7 days before the submission dates;
- Update all the personnel about prevailing regulations, change in regulations and its impact on current field operations;
- Prepare and Manage the List of Compliances related Ministry of Defense for vessel permissions in offshore fields and updated list to be maintained and circulated every week;
- Developing Oil & Gas Industry-specific reports outlining problems, compliance status and preventive/control options;
- Enforcement: to handle the number of complaints files, show cause notices, notices of violation and directives issued on timely basis;
- Compliances related to Petroleum Exploration License (PML) & Petroleum Mining Lease (PML);
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk;
- Follow-Ups for Compliance status at the site for smooth operations;
- Periodic compliance monitoring through system based approach.
- Positions: Lead Compliance (Sr. Manager/ AGM)
- Experience : 10 – 13 years as Compliance Officer
- Location: Mumbai
- Experience: 4+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering or Higher, Navigator, Eclipse, Skua / Go cad, Petrel
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Pravallika Mohankumar via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai