About this role: Head of Product - Hydrogen Storage
Here is a career defining opportunity to join an exciting engineering business that sells Hydrogen Refueling Stations and Hydrogen Storage Systems. Our client's stations and systems are all about decarbonisation – switching our clients and their end-users from petrochemical fuels to renewable ones.
The Head of Product is a pivotal role which takes ownership of proving the key applications of the metal hydride storage solution technology. Looking at key customer requirements in specific applications you will develop the business case with the support of the company’s broader engineering function.You will seek and receive feedback about the product performance, customer perception, and applications, to ensure that our products are constantly being developed to include innovative features and added benefits to the customer.
- Chemical or Process Engineer / Materials Scientist
- Experience in productisation, industrial design and managing client solutions
- Exposure to process engineering as well as integrating products into third-party infrastructure
- Familiar with manufacturing practices and economics at scale
- Ability to manage project schedules and timelines
- Experience managing deliverables and working with high profile customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full Australian working rights
- Fluent in English language
- Ability to travel interstate to visit client sites as required
A highly competitive base + super + incentives are on offer.
About BrunelBrunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2000, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)