About this role: Head of Process
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Provides Process engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance, leadership and expertise while supervising and administering Process team design in accordance with project deliverables and approved execution schedule.
- Directs the preparation and stewardship of Process engineering scope of work in FEED/EPC contract, advice and recommends design procedures, processes deliverables and alternative studies, as required, to optimize project cost and schedule.
- Maintains close liaison with members of Engineering Team and alignment with the Engineering Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with Company Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct and Company Project Management System (COMPANYPMS).
- Ensures FEED/EPC Contractor's Process engineering activities including validation of personnel numbers, qualifications, and experience; usage of appropriate design tools, including computer hardware and software; adherence with all project objectives, requirements, specifications, standards, procedures, execution plans and design verification processes.
- Assesses and validates FEED/EPC Contractor capability in providing all contract documents, progress measurement and reporting and recommends additional technical support to address gaps.
- Coordinates the technical attachments and scope descriptions to all engineering, fabrication and construction contracts and the timely delivery to all purchase orders.
- Leads the Master Data Register (MDR) including creation and approval and owns the planning and scheduling of the Process deliverables to enable efficient project execution.
- Manages the Process engineering schedule and related milestones, provides data (narrative, charts, graphs, change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays) for monthly progress and stewardship reporting.
- Ensures the sharing previous lessons learned, capturing, and communicating current lessons learned to support review teams and future projects.
- 10 years’ experience in discipline with at least 3 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects. Experience working in similar CO2 Sequestration Project is an added advantage.
- Experience with FEED/EPC contractors, sub-contractors, licensors, and vendors involved in the oil & gas industry.
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of culture backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemical engineering or Equivalent
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)