About this role: Head of Field Engineering
- Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
- Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Manage the field engineering team to define and verify engineering plans and systems are in place ensure field engineering is organized to efficiently support site execution activities to meet Onshore goals and targets;
- Leads high calibre engineering resources internal, as well as external, to deliver and meet project goals and targets. Assess team performance regularly and mitigate as necessary;
- Maintain familiarity with relevant equipment specifications, international standards and state- of-the-art technology and equipment;
- Prepare and release a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports to Management as well as correspondence/memorandum to coordinate work activities. Also ensures the proper maintenance and control of department records and files;
- Manage training, development and succession planning for all assigned employees in line with company staff retention and nationalisation policies;
- Monitor performance of contractors, consultants, PMT and service providers supervised and develops KPIs to assist in developing and executing mitigations when plans are not being achieved.
- Understand interdiscipline dependancies to be able to make judgements on overall technical decisions having multi-discipline impacts. Applies risk management techniques to facilitate decision making
- 8.Clear understanding of change management process and leads team to document and justify and manage risks associated with design change.
- 9.Lead effort to develop field engineering execution plans and processes to support construction and commissioning execution. Ensures processes are clearly understood by the CONTRACTOR and PMT and are jointly working as a team to drive to key milestones to support execution sequence.
- 10.Develop field engineering surveillance plan, including key areas for SME support to ensure installation and testing activities are properly supported to drive project objectives
- 20 years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry with at least 5 years experience in engineering management on a major LNG project or major Oil & Gas Utilities system. Experienced with risk management assessment techniques;
- Experience with LNG facilities and large utilities system design;
- Experience with field engineering leadership, leading multi-discipline; activities and well versed in design safety aspects of engineering
- Experience with risk assessment approach to decision making;
- Experience with Upstream sour service gas treating facilities;
- Lump Sum EPC design execution experience on Major Projects;
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)