About this role: Credit Control Manager
Brunel is currently seeking a Credit Control Manager to join the team. This role is the lifeblood of the organisation with a key responsibility to ensure our customers pay us in full and on time. To promote a high-quality experience from day one you will help to onboard new clients by engaging with them to set out relevant invoicing guidelines. Working as a business partner, you will also provide accurate and timely reports to enable the delivery teams to meet and exceed their financial objectives.The Finance team are customer-centric, they work with the delivery team to ensure that we fulfil our mantra everyday that it is easy to do business with Brunel. This extends to the experience we give both our internal colleagues and our external customers.
- Support the company in optimising our financial transactions and systems by performing reconciliations ofpayments and customer accounts.
- Strengthen and grow our relationships with clients by communicating with customers regarding past-dueaccounts.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process
- Engage with new clients to drive a positive onboarding experience and to set out all relevant invoicing guidelines from day one.
- Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure ageing is up to date, credits and collections are applied,uncollectible amounts are accounted for and miscellaneous differences are cleared
- Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits and posting and allocating of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger in line with client payment advice
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients via telephone and email in line with our debtor management policy
- Communicate discrepancies to the management team, identify slow-paying customers and recommendcollection candidates
- Liaise with third party debt collection agencies as required
- Send out customer statements to clients on a fortnightly basis, where appropriate
- Send out monthly intercompany statements to all related parties and reconcile to our ledgers
- Prepare analytical and ratio analysis in relation to A/R for management to gain a better understanding of clients ‘adherence to payment terms
- Reconcile the Accounts Receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the requirements for an operation such as Brunel
- A good understanding of best practices in Accounts Receivable policies and procedures
- Proven track record of time management and attention to detail
- A broad understanding of the recruitment industry, our verticals, our specialisations, and our capabilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Strong customer service and work ethic
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction and supervision, with a proven ability to workautonomously and within a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in an effective and efficient manner
- Outstanding integrity, solid moral judgment, and the ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision is desirable
- CBD Location
- $90K plus super
- You will be part of a vibrant and energetic work environment
- Fantastic Opportunity
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)