About this role: Contracts & Procurement Manager
On behalf of our client a leader owning 100% of the world’s largest hard rock lithium operations, is seeking a Contracts and Procurement Manager to join their team.
- Assessing the entire contract framework, advise on schedule, scope (exclusions) & obtain legal assessment
- Provide support on contractual matters to Project Management
- Dealing with possible claims and variations taking customer relationship into consideration
- Providing guidance, advice and support on contractual matters to broader business (Projects)
- Review existing and implement new procedures on contract management
- Analyze, strategize & adjust contracts with high level risks leading to better risk reduction
- Implement and continuously improve procurement strategy
- Coordinate and carry out procurement activities for Project(s) packages
- Provide senior transactional support and leadership to team members carrying out contract and procurement activities
- Develop, implement and manage project expediting activities
- Identify and implement cost saving opportunities and innovative commercial models that capture and generate value
- Analyse current market trends with a view to advancing
You will be responsible for managing the development of contracts, advising the business to optimize execution and administration of contracts with our clients customers and (sub)contractors in line with commercial/project objectives, risk mitigation and by maintaining internal bidding standards and procedures in order to improve customer satisfaction and commercial results.
You will be an experienced well rounded procurement professional with experience leading similar sized procurement and contract teams. You will be negotiating contract terms and conditions monitoring compliance and ideally having working knowledge of relevant mining statutory bodies
- Office based in West Perth
- Competitive Salary
- Rewarding and Challenging role
- An opportunity to work with a leader in Lithium Operations
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)