About this role: Company Site Representative
On behalf of our client, a leading natural gas producer, Brunel are currently seeking for a Company Site Representative to work initially at the Perth Office (From June to mid August) and offshore (from mid August to November 2022).
- Be the focal point for the company on the ASV (delegated to the Senior Project Engineer when off shift)
- PTW interface focal point between ASV and Prelude
- Authorise MOCs as required or refer to the duty engineer
- Issue Site Instructions as required
- Keep a record of downtime and inefficiencies
- Ensure the Procedures and ITPs are followed
- Participate in vessel meetings and issue the CSR Daily Report
- Raise permits as required by the Field Management Plan the CSR has authority to prepare and issue site instruction as long as the duty engineer has been consulted.
- Represent company offshore and be an advocate for Goal Zero
- Actively participate in and support ongoing vessel HSSE campaigns and initiatives
- Ensure that the Safety Case and Environmental Plan requirements are adhered to.
- Report Quality in the morning call and Client Daily Progress Report
- Support and promote the quality observation card system
- Ensure reporting and follow up of known quality issues regarding permanent equipment
- Follow up non-conformance investigations and ensure remediation/ dispositions are referred by the CSR to 2/2 the Shore Based Marine and Operations team for approval by the appropriate level of technical authority.
- Review of the VTO’s daily quality KPIs
- Work together with the Vessel operator and Vessel personnel to proactively solve problems
- Strong personal commitment to HSSE and Diversity & Inclusion
- Strong knowledge of offshore marine environment
- Experience with Contract Management
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in delivering performance improvements in projects and operations
- Initially Perth based & transition to offshore in mid August and until November 2022
- Supporting Turnaround
- 5 months contract
- Work with a leading Oil & Gas operator
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Yamila Cabral via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth