About this role: Communications / Partnership Advisor
On behalf of our client, a world leading integrated energy company, we are looking for a Communications/Partnership Advisor. This role will be primarily responsible for their assets investment partnerships, industry engagement and legislative commitments.
- Manage key community partner relationship
- State Development Agreement administration
- Manage liaison with relevant government agencies
- Manage Community Development Plan Annual Report and State Agreement reportingrequirements.
- Manage the Social Impact Management plans and reporting requirements.
- Business engagement (in consultation with Local Content team)
- Company representative on corresponded Regional Council
- Manage existing Social Investment Partnerships
- Lead new collaboration opportunities
- Support company's social investment partners
- Community communications – developing or reviewing community flyers, Facebook, Community Reference Group presentations
- COVID communications support.
- Build and foster trusted and cooperative relationships with community partners and key community representatives, business partners, local businesses, new proponents, govt agencies and industry bodies
- Build and foster trusted and cooperative relationships with Plant Managers and site Reconciliation Activation Plan activation teams, finance, local content, D&I, legal, commercial, and broader Corporate Affairs team
- Ability to think strategically and identify issues and opportunities.
- Ability to develop relationships with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management and organizational skills
- Issues management and managing multiple stakeholder interfaces
- Perth Based role
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hours per day or Compressed Working week option
- Flexible arrangements
- Competitive rate
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)