About this role: Commissioning Manager
Our Client, the largest EPC Company is currently recruiting for Commissioning Manager for their project with KOC in Kuwait. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on transferable visa and can join immediately / on short notice.
- Entire responsibility for the commissioning, completion, start-up, performance testing and hand-over of the Project in full compliance with Client’s needs and specifications, HSES standards as well as company manuals, procedures and guidelines.
- Lead the teams to strategize, prepare, plan and execute the scope.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders (Client, Project Management, Construction management, Vendors, Subcontractors and Third Parties) for the expedient and safe delivery of the scope above.
- Responsible for the schedule and budget of the scope above.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, at least 16 years of experience in Oil & Gas Projects with a Minimum of 12 years in Lead role on EPC.
- Must have Kuwait Society of Engineers (KSE) member.
- Experience with KOC for similar position is a must.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to interface with Client, subcontractors and Vendor.
- Previous experience in leading a Multi-discipline Commissioning Team.
- Good understanding of EPC project execution.
- Good understanding of various Engineering disciplines.
- Able to manage and control project completions team and systems.
- Ability to review contractual documents and identify project requirements, constraints and risks.
- Ability to control execution cost and resources within budgeted cost.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)