About this role: Cloud Reliability Engineer
“Provide embedded expertise and a highly automated
platform to simplify and streamline delivery of app functionality.”
measurements of success for the squad are:
- To deliver work as reusable services, patterns,
processes or libraries.
- Write case studies to conclude any business initiative;
these could be used as templates for other work.
should organically evolve from doing each consumer initiative. A design would
help identify different components of such a platform and provide a vision to
Experience we're looking for:
- Must have skills and experience:
- At Least 2 years of Team Lead experience.
- Demonstrable experience with building and running applications in Cloud.
- Demonstrable experience with building API’s.
- Demonstrable experience with building Data intensive applications.
- Demonstrable experience with building automated devops workflows and release management.
- Demonstratable agile product development
- Proficiency in AWS cloud using cloud native services.
- Proficiency in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools. CDK and Terraform.
- A good opinion of a “well architected” application.
- Desirable skills and experience:
- Proficiency with Azure or Google cloud
- Terraform cloud
Lead a cloud migration squad accountable for migrating and modernize applications to the Cloud.
Key measurements of success for the squad are:
- Perform app inventory; create/manage migration plan
- Liaise with app business and technical owners
- Tech assessments and cloud optimization recommendations
- Mentoring and support for new, transitioned resources
- Support app migration and ongoing operations of transitioned apps
- Enable end-state resource migration to service teams
- Create executive program reports
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)