About this role: Change Manager - Contractor Management
On behalf of our client we are looking for a short-term professional person to undertake a Strategic Change manager role, specifically the development and delivery of a Strategic Change Management plan and associated communications plan. This role will be supporting the development of an international contractor system deployment project, the Individual would be responsible to work with the Contractor team to identify and develop a change management plan to engage and ultimately win over stakeholder groups from 19 different locations across 6 different countries, all with various stages of system maturity and ownership.
The role requires the capability to deliver solutions that are effective and explicable for 19 operating locations globally and must be suitable for all contractors being engaged across the Alcoa operational environment. The project will deploy a standardised Contractor Management system designed to support standardised processes and will require changes across all locations that have existing individual systems and processes for managing their Contractors that differ from the identified Global standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in change management or related discipline is essential
- Significant experience in delivering change in complex environments.
- Contractor Management experience or experienced in engaging and dealing with contractors is highly desirable.
- Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels is essential.
- Preference for some direct senior consulting experience as well as internal change management.
- Experience with leading or working with international teams and across multiple languages and cultures as travel to the locations is highly desirable.
- Develop and deploy clear and effective internal communications suitable to both executive level and shop floor level explaining in clear and precise terms the status of the change, why it is necessary, the benefits to Alcoa and employees, and the responsibilities of the stakeholders.
- Develop and deploy clear and effective external communications suitable to both executive level and shop floor level explaining in clear and precise terms the status of the change, why it is necessary, the benefits to the contactors and employees, and the responsibilities of the stakeholders.
- Consistently review the impacts of pending change and escalate for support to Regional and Corporate Contractor Management, or Stakeholder leadership any support requirements that will enable success (i.e., risk mitigation).
- Develop and deploy documentation and training tailored for the requirements of employees at all levels that clearly explain their responsibilities and aid in task completion in the new systems.
- Act as a coach and supporting resource for Location based Contractor Management resources and Stakeholder members to enhance the likelihood of smooth integration.
- Flexible work locations
- Competitive Salary
- Brunel Benefits
- Rewarding Role
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)