About this role: Change Management Practitioner
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Change Management Practitioner to join their team. You will effectively deliver end to end change management across various internal projects and initiatives to maximise.
- Develop, implement, monitor and measure change management strategies and plans for each project or change initiative to drive required outcomes
- Prepare and undertake change assessments and evaluations
- Identify and manage stakeholders
- Develop and deliver communication material and learning activities
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation and resistance tactics, and identify and manage anticipated resistance to change
- Integration of change management activities into Project Plan
- Apply innovative change practices and methodologies
- Contribute to continuous improvement of change practices and processes
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience delivering end-to-end change management to geographically dispersed stakeholders
- The development and implementation of effective end-to-end change management activities
- A sound understanding of change management metrics and adoption rates
- Experience in project and operational environments.
- Knowledge and working application of change management principles, methodologies and tools, with a track record in the application of these methodologies to deliver business outcomes.
- Understanding of methodologies and principles such as Agile, Design Thinking, HCD, and Evidence based change management.
- Office based
- Challenging & Rewarding Role
- Join a team that values work life balance
- Brunel Benefits
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)