About this role: Accounts Payable Analyst
The contract accounts payable analyst primary activities will be responsible for all accounts payable administrative functions; invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into the accounting system. Process employee expense reports, including verification of receipts and coding.
Duration: 10 months
- Critically evaluate purchase order related invoices before processing. Auditing of labour and services invoices.
- Work with Suppliers, Turnaround teams, Employees, Purchasing and Receiving to resolve discrepancies.
- Reconcile statements and investigate goods receipts.
- 3-year accounting diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education
- AP Experience including labour contract and service auditing
- Understanding of Accounting Principles and how to apply them
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Preferably SAP Experience
- TRACK will be considered an asset
What We OfferWhy apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)