About this role: Writer/Editor
- The Channel Management Division is the main internal content generator of dynamic, robust content produced in coordination with other divisions and organizations that is distributed across the company’s various channels to both internal and external audiences;
- The Channel Management Division maintains a pool of writers and editors to deliver company related news, features and specialty publications;
- The successful candidate will work with departments, business, and service lines to ensure that messaging is aligned across the company;
- The candidate will create, review, and approve logical, concise printed, and digital material that is understandable by the target audience. It is a mobile application and website that contains stories and features about Company operations, achievement, community and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). There are printed publications to disseminate news, features and company information primarily for the use of employees;
- The Writer Editor’s primary role is to communicate with company, domestic, regional, and international stakeholders. The Writer Editor will write, edit and prepare creative content aimed to educate, inform, and entertain these stakeholders across a wide range of channels including online social media, print, and other forms about the Company and disseminate the information to meet the company’s communication objectives.
- As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in [public relations, journalism, digital content creation, marketing or similar] from a recognized and approved program;
- You will have ten years of experience in journalism as a writer, communications, public relations, or media relations, gained from either a news, public relations agency, or in-house communications setting, ideally in the energy, oil and gas, or chemical sectors;
- You will have proven working experience in public relations;
- Proven ability working in diverse public relations teams is preferred;
- You will have exceptional writing and editing skills;
- Experience with managing content management systems and digital publications is preferred;
- You will have experience leveraging digital content management systems to deliver digital content to meet the needs of various audiences.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Suresh Jogi via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
+971 4 315 3000