About this role: Workforce Planning Analyst
Our client is a prominent mining business located in Perth, Australia, renowned for its commitment to sustainable and responsible resource extraction. They are dedicated to ensuring the safety, environmental stewardship, and well-being of their employees. As part of their continued growth and expansion, we are seeking a talented Workforce Planning Analyst to join their team. Experience of using Fieldglass is a must have for this role.
- Oversight of system management and reconciliation to ensure alignment across Fieldglass, S4, and other platforms.
- Configuration and management of system settings, including statutory updates (e.g., superannuation, fair work decisions) and contract-related changes such as supplier onboarding/offboarding and market rate reviews.
- Active participation in the development of system configuration strategies.
- Effective vendor management to ensure smooth operations.
- Responsibility for managing the procurement-to-payment process for Fieldglass fees.
- Collaborative work with the Fieldglass Support Team and SAP system consultants.
- Regular review and maintenance of policies and procedures for labor hire.
- Thorough audits of Fieldglass user access information.
- Conducting compliance audits with vendors when necessary.
- Proactive identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Close collaboration with Contracts & Procurement to facilitate supplier-related contract changes and execute corresponding Fieldglass system adjustments.
- Utilizing ServiceNow support and approved user access for implementing system-wide changes.
- Global-level design and reconfiguration of the Fieldglass system.
- Comprehensive end-to-end management of international portfolios.
- Rigorous validation of international data.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in workforce planning, with a preference for experience in the mining or heavy industry.
- Proficiency in the use of workforce management software, particularly Fieldglass and SAP.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills - High degree of proficiency in reporting and analytics
- An ability to work collaboratively with our client's team and adapt to their specific workforce planning needs.
- Expert knowledge of Procurement systems, contracts, HR generalist knowledge is highly desirable
- 12 month contract - possible perm
- Up to $650 per day depending on experience
- Work with an industry leader
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)