About this role: Wells Engineer- Detailed Design Plug & Abandoment
Brunel are looking for a highly experienced Wells Engineer to work for one of our major global clientsStart date: ASAP
Duration: PermanentLocation: Aberdeen, Scotland
What you Will be Doing:
- The Engineer reports to the Well Engineering Manager Plug and Abandonment (P&A) and isresponsible for delivery of the front end and detailed design plans and programming for UK Subsea;
- Plug and Abandonment activities;
- Engineer will have an excellent understanding of the risks and technical issues associated withsubsurface & wells and be able to challenge and incorporate the subsurface isolation strategy in P&A
- The Engineer will be skilled in Wells Cost estimation and selection of equipment, methods and execution plan;
- The role involves stakeholders internal and external to the Wells department, notably, geomatics, subsurface asset teams, regulatory and permitting, technical subject matter experts (e.g. cementing, trees and wellheads), finance, C&P, and not least, our vendors and 3rd parties.
You are Right for This Role if:
3+ years' experience in concept design. The incumbent will have recent experience and knowledge of UK North Sea operations including extensive experience with Subsea Tree and Wellhead systems and recent P&A activities.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester