About this role: Tyre Fitters - FIFO - 2:2 Rosters
We are currently looking for experienced Tyre Fitters available for (7D,7N, 14RNR) 2:2 rosters for various sites across the Pilbara region. With an immediate start and the potential for permanency, this opporuntity offers stability and growth prospects with one of Australia's top 3 iron ore producers.
- Tyre Maintenance: Maintain accurate records of tire condition, repairs, replacements, and rotations. This helps track tyre performance, identify trends, and plan for timely tyre maintenance and replacements to minimize downtime and optimize efficiency on the mine site.
- Tyre Inspection: Conduct regular inspections of tyres on mine vehicles and equipment to identify any signs of wear, damage, or inflation issues. This involves visually inspecting tyres, checking tread depth, monitoring tyre pressure, and assessing overall tyre condition.
- Tyre Replacement: Remove and replace worn-out or damaged tyres on mining vehicles and equipment. This includes safely dismounting the old tyre, mounting and balancing the new tyre, and ensuring proper alignment for optimal performance and safety.
- Hold a valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with OTR equipment
- Hold a High-Risk Work License - Forklift
- Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology (with OTR)
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Ability to Pass a Pre Employment Medical
Our client is one of the leading Iron Ore producers in Australia. They have a strong set of core values that they uphold in all areas of the company. They appreciate, ingenuity, hard work, and enthusiasm from their team and in return, offer:
- Potential for permanency with one of Australia's top 3 iron ore producers
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Camp facilities include a gym, and a fantastic wet mess, offering a comfortable experience
- Rolling roster, providing a stable and predictable work schedule
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Corporate Benefits ( Salary sacrificing, Novated leasing, corporate discounts)
- Weekly Pay - super on all hours worked
- Referral bonuses
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)