About this role: Transportation Engineer - 4
We’re hiring Transportation Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore & Pune.
- Position: Transportation Engineer;
- YOE: 8 to 12 Years;
- Contract: Permanent Role;
- Location: Bangalore & Pune.
- Master’s degree in Transportation Engineering/Roadway Technology/Highway Engineering;
- Minimum of 8-12 years of professional experience in the design and documentation of roadway projects;
- Experience in international projects for both US and Middle East is a must;
- Knowledge of International Roadway Design Guides (AASHTO, DMRB, QHDM, MUTCD and other similar standards);
- Good organizational skills;
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication;
- Use of problem-solving techniques and systems analysis;
- Understanding of engineering standards, codes of practice, and local authorities' guidelines.
About BrunelBrunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)