About this role: Track Engineer
We’re hiring Track Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Ambala.
- Position: Track Engineer;
- YOE: 5+ Years;
- Contract: 1 Year and expandable;
- Location: Ambala.
- General Work Experience: 5+ years for Diploma and 3+ for B.tech/B.E.
- Monitoring and contributing to the correct implementation of the track layout;
- Detailed design and review of Alignment and Track work. Overall responsible for the preparation/ review and approval of procurement document;
- Preparation of Quality Control/Quality assurance procedures (QC/QA) for Alignment and Track works. Review of Quality Assurance Plan and Quality Plans, submitted by the Contractor's for adequacy of such plan to ensure execution of works in accordance with the contract agreement; Review of detailed report and drawings submitted by Contractors for adequacy of such plans to ensure execution of works in accordance with the contract agreement;
- Perform sample checks and other measures in terms of quality assurance plan and quality plan; Sample Testing of Material and providing advise to PM. Maintaining records and reports; Implementation of QC/QA procedures. Assistance in Testing & Commissioning of Depot systems;
- Review of O&M manual for Track works and recommendations.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer
exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries.
Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of
Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the
Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries.
The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services
for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining &
Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal
and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment
and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)