Territory Manager, Ontario East
Vacancy number • PUB406659
We’re hiring a Territory Manager for a medical device and consumable client on a permanent basis to manage their territory of Ontario East (Ajax – Ottawa). This position will report into the VP of Retail and International sales, and will be responsible for increasing sales revenues and maintaining customer relationships in the assigned territory.
About this role
- Increase revenues within the territory
- Provide on-going sales support and product training to end users and direct clients.
- Manage top accounts diligently to ensure sales growth and to protect the sales of key product lines
- Analyze and set sales forecasts for the territory
- Provide weekly reports and competiitive informaiton in accordance with the deadlines
- Propose and implement new programs for clients
- Coordinate & communicate all information regarding sales calls
- Relevant industry experience in the hospital market
- 2 – 3 years of successful experience in selling infection control products
- Knowledge of hospital contract processes
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software required (MS Office Suite)
- Overnight travel may be required
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Tori Pochapsky quoting publication number: PUB406659