About this role: Strategy & Market Analyst
- Serves and provides departmental expertise in strategy and market analysis Participates in analysis and strategy development that addresses short-term and long-term highly complex issues and problems as required by senior management in addition to analysis relating to near-term oil market conditions including pricing recommendations and offshore downstream business opportunities; Monitors and evaluates market trends and activities in order to identify areas in the market where business can be developed and to propose marketing strategies which will improve the trading position and profitability of the organization; Mentors, trains, and develops others;
- Provides guidance on potentially complex planning and analysis problems to senior planning and analytical personnel and to Executive Management; Maximizes the company's operation with care and judgement for the best interest of the company;
- Provides data, studies, arguments and other materials to be used in discussions with internal and external stakeholders such as short and long-range planning, crude pricing, risks and mitigations, and gas pricing and project economics affecting investment opportunities;
- Establishes a set of macroeconomic assumptions (i;e;, economic growth, inflation and exchange rates, etc;);
- Originates, organizes and implements management agreed studies and investigations into planning and analytical methods and procedures and reviews methods and procedures in area of expertise regularly to develop better techniques of analysis;
- Participates in development of applicable sections of the Business Plan relating to international and local economic/business environment & worldwide energy supply/demand outlook and analysis; Develops energy supply & demand models and other statistical tools to perform studies and research work;
- Prepares special projects/studies related to any of the planning and analysis functions for other Company organizations;
- Provides plans, analysis, interpretations, conclusions and recommendations to management and others on a broad range of problems as they arise; Management's recommendations and decisions are frequently made on the basis of analyses provided;
- Interacts with outside consultants for solving specific Company problems as the need arises.
- Bachelors: Degree - Title : Bachelor of Science - Discipline Title : Business and Management;
- Degree Title: Bachelor of Science - Discipline Title: Mathematics;
- Minimum 9 Years of Experience.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Suresh Jogi via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
+971 4 315 3000