About this role: Site Manager
Manage and supervise site construction Engineer and subcontractors’ job, on behalf of Company to communicate with customers and subcontractors on site.
- Represent Company towards other parties presented on construction site (Client, Local Authority, contractors and Company’s subcontractor)
- Prior to construction phase, make necessary preparation for site construction works
- Elaborate construction work schedule
- Participate to the selection and pre-qualification of contractors
- Prepare or revises work package technical documents for inquiry
- Review and validate contractor technical proposals
- Monitor and control the construction activities and work performed by the Construction Supervisors reporting to him, and by the contractors
- Provide technical assistance and support to contractors to ensure the proper understanding and application of AL standards and procedures;
- Animate and co-ordinate HSE activities:
- Define and up-date the Site Safety Plan, ensures the compliance with its requirements
- Take corrective actions and follow-up on the treatment of accidents and/or unsafe situations following safety audits
- Have the authority to notify any contractor to immediately suspend its work or part of its work if the hazard in question constitutes a serious and immediate threat to the safety of persons or property
- Ensure Quality Assurance and Quality Control on site
- Define and up-date the CCMP and ITP, ensure compliance with its requirements
- Perform quality inspections
- Open, control and follow-up on the treatment of non conformances and/or anomalies
- Take corrective actions and follow-up on the ntreatment of non conformances and/or anomalies following quality audits
- Have the authority to request from any contractor quality controls, to check, inspect, witness, approve or reject work or part of work
- Organize the reception, inspection and handing over of Company equipment and materials to contractors
- Duly delivery weekly report with accurate information and data of execution and complete status on site HSE, construction schedule, qualitycontrol, and etc.
- Creat, develop and keep monthly update the schedule and progress with activities properly linked, required format and usage the Global WBS.
- Organize, file and maintain project site documentation, make available the as-built documents by the end of construction works
- Guarantee and Monitor management of IP protection on site.
- Organize the interface and conduct the transfer of responsibilities (work progress, quality, safety, site management) with Commissioning Manager
- Collect lessons learned during construction and participate to and prepare Lessons Learned Review for Construction
- Propose evolution to codes and standards related to construction works.
- Minimum bachelor degree in engineering (chemical / mechanical / civil)
- Minimum 5 years experience in site construction
- Strong knowledge of ASU construction methods
- Good management, organization and coordination skills
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Singapore via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Singapore