About this role: Site Engineering Manager - PMR
Brunel has an exciting job opportunity for a Senior Project Engineering Manager supporting our client who are a large global mining company. This contractor position will be located at the jobsite near Surabaya, Indonesia working on a 8 weeks on 3 weeks off rotation.Responsible for day-to-day leadership, management and direction of the engineering and the execution phases of a major mining and metallurgical process facilities project, reporting to the Project Director, and functionally to the Director of Engineering. The scope of this position includes all aspects of the project life cycle with a specified technology vendor, from early scoping and definition stages through detailed engineering and procurement phases and finally to field erection and commissioning support.
- Proven experience in Project and Engineering Management on projects with a value exceeding $500 million, especially Smelter’s involving the same technology.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in engineering or related field, and minimum 15 years’ experience with the practice, systems, processes and terminology of project management.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of engineering, project controls, contract administration, procurement, expediting and materials management (logistics)
- Work involves frequent travel, international assignments, and relocation to the site of work
- Proficient in the use of computers and software in a business environment.
- An extensive technical knowledge of engineering systems, design, applications of engineering processes and materials, and engineering applications of current engineering technologies.
Large global mining company
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)