About this role: Site Administrator
Are you ready to take on an exciting and challenging role in the heart of the Pilbara region? We are a leading recruitment agency seeking a Site Administrator to join our client's dynamic project construction team on a 12-month ongoing contract. As the go-to person for administrative support, your 'can-do' attitude will be a key driver of the project's success. This role is on a 5:2 roster so would suit candidates that are happy to be based in Karratha
Reporting directly to the Construction Lead on-site, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the site office operates smoothly and efficiently. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist in handling all administrative aspects related to meetings, events, and other directed activities.
- Collaborate with and support Project Administration and Construction Leads in managing project packages.
- Process purchase orders efficiently.
- Reconcile and process expenses accurately.
- Assist in coordinating travel arrangements for the project team.
- Provide general administration support for critical project deliverables.
- Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships through collaboration with various Project Stakeholders.
- Strong experience with SAP and INX (desirable but not essential).
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage tasks effectively.
- Robust communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in the MS Office suite.
- A resilient and determined work ethic.
- Excellent organizational abilities and communication skills.
- The capacity to build and maintain professional, courteous relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Initiative and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- A strong commitment to maintaining a safe working environment.
- Effective calendar and email management skills.
- Industry leading business
- Karratha based $40-51 + super per hour
- 12 month contract - possible extension
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
About BrunelBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)