About this role: Service Technician - Sydney
Seeking a motivated and experienced Service Technician to join a vibrant team in Bankstown!
As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for attending to scheduled and programmed battery maintenance and repair jobs, developing and growing the designated sales territory, while forming a close and binding relationship with the clients within that territory, and co-ordinating all service, warranty and maintenance requirements for the state as directed.
The Service Technician role will be required to
- Co-ordinate all service, warranty and scheduled maintenance requirements for the region, to ensure customers' battery maintenance and repair needs are satisfied 100%.
- Provide battery operating assistance and advice to customers in daily battery maintenance and proper charging procedures.
- Sell service contracts to all users of traction batteries ensuring these contracts are carried out on time.
- Sell the range of Industrial products to end users in the State.
- Maintain a close relationship with all Exide customers within the State.
- Ensure all targets in relation to saleable service hours are achieved, ensuring the profitability of the State.
- Provide product information and technical support to all customers.
- Operate company vehicles safely and responsibly.
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental policies and seek at all times to maximize environmental safety.
- Strong experience in battery maintenance and repair jobs.
- Ability to provide technical support and product information to customers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales skills and experience in achieving sales targets.
- Ability to operate company vehicles safely and responsibly.
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Vibrant friendly team environment
- Join a market leader in Battery Storage
- Full- time Permanent position
- Established international organisation
- Base Salary + Super + Commissions
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Laura Lewis via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
0402 405 864