About this role: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Are you looking for your next role? Are you a experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer? Do you want to work for a major global client? If yes, this may be your new role!
Start date: ASAP
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you Will be:
- Actively support a working culture based on respect for health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level of asset integrity;
- Develop excellent working relationships with offshore and onshore production operations, the technical authorities, verification engineers and discipline engineers and others as appropriate;
- Participate as a member of the maintenance development team in delivering Company production related performance targets
- Co-ordinate with operations personnel for planned and corrective maintenance of mechanical and rotating systems and equipment;
- Monitor the performance, failures and serviceability of all mechanical plant, associated;mechanical control systems and equipment and reports on the activities undertaken;
- Provide technical support in the day-to-day activities including the installation and maintenance support of mechanical equipment.
What we Need to see in you:• Educated to BSc or equivalent standard;• Relevant offshore and onshore experience;
• Broad range of personal effectiveness and leadership skills, with the ability to facilitate and influence decisions within a team environment.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester