About this role: Senior Contracts and Procurement Specialist
Are you looking for your next role? Are you a Senior Contracts and Procurement Specialist with 8 + years experience? Do you want to work for a major global client? If the answer is yes, this may be your new role!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Starvenger, Norway
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Develop and present project specific contracting and procurement strategies and plans tothe Study Management and Project Execution key stakeholders;
- Develop, coordinate, and evaluate tender packages for pre-feasibility, feasibility and execution phases of Projects including studies for engineering, environmental, social, site investigations, construction, and procurement contracts;
- Support and oversee the negotiation of contract terms and conditions by the Senior Contracts and Procurement representative, to support project schedule and budget;
- Ensure the teams procurement activities are in accordance with established Contracts andProcurement policies and procedures and continually focus on improving process and procedure where possible;
- Senior Contracts and Procurement Specialist;
- Review of procurement documentation that supports the project requirements developed bythe team;
- Identify and maximise cost saving opportunities;
- Provide reports, analysis and advice to support procurement decision-making;
- Identify and evaluate key risks at a contract formation and seek input from other functions asappropriate (e.g. technical, legal etc.);
- Maintain and update procurement records and generate reports on procurement and contract activity to meet organisational compliance requirements and provide access to procurement information;
- Contract administration to support execution, including correspondence and contract noticesand claims assessment;
- Work as part of the team to deliver value through competitive sourcing and effective contractmanagement.
What we are Looking for:
- 8-10 years’ experience in Contracts within major projects and/or energy industries (renewable energy experience desirable);
- Strong EPC experience pre-tender;
- Bachelor degree in commerce, business, law, or construction desirable;
- Chartership by recognised body desirable (e.g. RICS, CIPS or Legal);
- Native or fluent Norwegian language skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple packages;
- Good attention to detail.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester