About this role: Scraper Operators
On your marks, get set, SCOOP!!!Be the first to secure a spot on this levee build project in Coppabella! SCRAPER OPERATORS wanted for Bowen Basin project | Earn top $$ | DIDO or FIFO from BNE
- $65/hr casual, temp assignment
- 7/7 Roster (12 hr days)
- Dayshift only - no more nights!
- WET DAYS paid at 8hrs minimum*
- Camp & Meals provided
- Opportunity to continue onto other projects
WHAT'S THE JOB?You will be working with a Queensland based construction group who are a leader in their field. You’ll be an integral part of the team operating all your favourite gear to build a levee wall.
The gear onsite:
- 637, 657 & 651s
WHAT DO YOU NEED?Give us a call - let's work together and get you a spot on the project!
To do that I’ll need:
- You’ll have at least TWO YEARS on a scoop
- Current RII for the machines you operate (dated within the last 5 years)
- Standard 11 & CBM - (we can assist with CBM if you don't have one)
- You care about you and your mates being safe, and going home safe
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?What's NOT in it for you is the question!!
- $65/hr (not too shabby!!)
- Camp and meals
- Even time roster (7/7 dayshift only)
- WET DAYS minimum 8 hours paid*
- DIDO for Bowen Basin locals
- FIFO for BNE or SEQ operators
- Opportunity for on going work
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sibel Dincer via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane