About this role: SAP PM Specialist
- Support continuous optimization of maintenance costs, without compromising on safety and integrity using Data Analytics. Propose improvements to maintenance strategies, monitor performance, identify areas for change and collaborate with key business stake holders to measure and improve efficiency of implemented measures. Device strategies to consolidate data, relevant to Maintenance and Inspection, from CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) and other Operations relevant applications to produce management and KPI reports that help improve performance.
- Drive an Incident Free environment / mindset within the Department and with all stakeholders;
- Employ data analytics to support continuous optimization of maintenance costs, without compromising on safety and integrity;
- Analyze Asset Maintenance, Safety and Integrity data and produce recommendations for continuous improvement in performance;
- Identify process issues / areas for improvement in maintenance management and engage with stake holders to come up with proposals for changes;
- Help design KPIs and other management reports, in line with industry best practices and International Standards to support performance improvement. Work with Data Warehouse (SAP-BW) team and Dashboard development (Power BI) team to develop specifications, test and deploy KPI Reports;
- Collate proposals for changes in the Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (SAP-Plant Maintenance) and coordinate with IT support for preparation of Functional & Technical Specifications, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), preparation of cut-over strategies and post go-live support;
- Assist in Change Management by translating changes into process maps, training material and Company Management System (CMS) documents;
- Monitor data quality of Work Orders and Notifications and propose ways for improvement;
- Help SAP user administration through definition, setup and allocation of appropriate SAP roles in line with different business roles and responsibilities;
- Regularly visit Offshore platforms to keep users familiarized with latest developments and changes in maintenance process and SAP;
- Participate in Crisis Response Training and to assist during Emergency Response Situations if required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent degree;
- Experience in Data Analytics, Performance Monitoring, Cost Optimization and Change Management;
- Experience in Maintenance processes, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and awareness of industry best practices in enterprise asset management;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as SAP Super User. Experience in Plant Maintenance, Material Management and Cost Control modules;
- Understanding of cross-functional Business Processes and ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels;
- Experience in developing training material and delivering training/coaching;
- Strong communication, organization, and prioritization skills;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and technical vocabulary.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours /6 Days
- Two Years, renewable contract.
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Emmanuel Puzon via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
+974 4040 3434