Vacancy number • PUB406503
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Specialist to join our client team located in Toronto, GTA, Ontario. This person will be working primarily on the Administration and Support aspects of Salesforce and a few other Cloud Applications. The responsibility includes working with the application users to resolve any issues, queries, and service requests. This is a permanent hiring with a hybrid work schedule.
About this role
- Day-to-day management of CRM (Salesforce.com/IQVIA OCE) and other Cloud Applications; including Incident, and problem resolution, daily processing, and data feed monitoring.
- Liaise with the Reporting & Analytics Team to meet any Reporting/Dashboard requirement from the Internal Team member or Leadership Team.
- Process workflow Management from workload assignment, Ticketing, and SLA Management.
- Provide Technical and Functional support on Salesforce [OCE-P, OCE-D] and other Cloud Applications.
- Work with IQVIA CSH and other relevant partners on various aspects of the product like the release, issues/bugs, enhancement, etc.
- Identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software, and hardware, and develop policies, procedures, and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
- Review Application enhancements, Testing, approval, and implementation of System Changes.
- Work with compliance, as required, to provide support or implement specific tools to aid and assist preparation of all state/federal required reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Train and develop SOPs on the Salesforce and other Cloud Applications for other department members as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer applications.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Salesforce Certification/VEEVA/OCE Certifications.
- ITIL Certification.
- Able to work efficiently in a team-oriented setting; willing and open to contribute to the team in terms of leadership, adaptability, competence, and execution.
- Able to communicate in a clear and effective way both, verbally and in writing, using the appropriate communication techniques and tools.
- Innovative problem-solving skills – quickly identify potential solutions while considering possible impacts on other individuals and/or systems.
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a full-time job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with onboarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Cristiano Forezli quoting publication number: PUB406503