About this role: Sales Executive (Forklift)
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to implement plans and strategies for Singapore market to achieve Sales Revenue, Profit and Sales Units
- Support and maintain strong relationships with customers (direct & indirect) and key stakeholders/dealer network such that high levels of loyalty and dependence are achieved.
- Gather, sort, disseminate competitive/ industry/ market knowledge to all stakeholders. Include identification of needs/gaps and opportunities for our products and services. Create brand awareness. Provide input on Marketing Strategies and Plans and go to market activities.
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Minimum Diploma or Degree holder. engineering related discipline is and added advantage
- Minimum 2-4 years of industrial related sales experience
- Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings
- Has good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Office Located in Tuas South
Nearest MRT Tuas West Road
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance and all disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. Our objective is to provide both our Clients and our Consultants excellence in all aspects of our service from resource planning through to the full life cycle of the assignment. Our Recruitment and Operations staff are experts in their fields with access to the best available network systems and are managed by experienced professionals. The added knowledge of, and proven ability in, international logistics and local laws and regulations enables us to provide an efficient, cost effective and fully compliant service.
Since our incorporation in 1975, we have developed into an international group with over 11,000 employees and an annual turnover over € 1,3 billion (2015). We operate from our own international network of more than 109 branch offices in 40 countries.
Brunel’s operational excellence is the product of over 38 years of successful business conducted throughout the world. This wealth of experience provides our Clients and Consultants with the confidence that their resourcing and employment requirements will be managed with the highest level of professionalism. This high level of service is the foundation of Brunel’s excellent reputation which in turn gives us access to the best of both Clients and Consultants
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Singapore via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Singapore