About this role: Risk & Safety Engineer
- ME or M. Tech. with minimum 5 to 7 years experience in oil & gas or power industry;
- Preference will be given to the candidates working for consultancy;
- Should have an experience in performing Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA), Building Risk Assessment (BRA), Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA), Escape, Evacuate and Rescue Assessment (EERA), F&G mapping, Flare and Vent studies and Smoke & Gas dispersion analysis;
- Should have well acquainted with Safety and PHAST So-ware;
- Should have worked as a scribe for HAZID, HAZOP, PHSER and SIL Studies;
- Familiar with so-ware like PHA Pro & PHA works;
- Well versed knowledge in process safety management.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Wasim Hassan via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait
+965 2433 7398