Rig Materials Coordinator
Vacancy number • PUB406003
On behalf of our client, A global leader in drilling and servicing wells. We are in urgent need of Rig Materials Coordinator based at Henderson Port and the yard/office.
About this role
- Ensure the efficient and economical movement of parts, equipment and documentation In accordance with company guidelines and procedures
- Process documentation for goods inwards received from external suppliers (both direct to Rigs and via Perth Warehouse / Henderson Port)
- Ensure the safe storage and currency of storage locations for inventory items
- Process parts and equipment returned from the field based of individual requirements :o For repair
o For Credit Returno For restocking as reusable inventory items
- Liaise with shipping and transport companies to ensure collection and delivery deadlines are maintained
- Ensure that Dangerous Goods are identified and stored or transported IAW current Dangerous goods legislation
- Ensure goods for international shipments are packed and labelled in accordance with company guidelines and provide required documentation to shipping company
- Ensure that all goods are received and receipted against freight manifests on location
- Maintain both stock of all supplies and equipment on location whilst undertaking scheduled stocktakes on location
- Identify, preserve, label and store incoming goods as well as dispatch faulty equipment that requires repair
- Keep an accurate account of stock quantities on hand and location of supplies in storage containers
- It is the responsibility of the Material Coordinator to assist the Rig Manager in sourcing equipment for PR’s
- The Purchasing & Inventory is also charged with being the keeper of Rig’s documentation; therefore, it is the responsibility of this role to locate and follow up on any required documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining all Equipment registers and Certification Data Bases are required to be kept up to date and accurate.
Education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum 2 years ERP / MRP experience in supply environment (preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Training – Road/Rail
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Training – Air
- Chain of responsibility training
- Inventory system training
- Completed Year 12 education or higher
- Certificate IV Warehouse, Transport and Distribution (or similar) – not essential
- Current & Valid Drivers License
Contract Duration: 18 months
The role will initially involve bouncing between the rig location during quarantine (Henderson Port) and the yard/office. It will eventually transition more permanently to the office once the rig is in place.
Competitive Compensation: Experience a competitive rate for your valuable contributions.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sneha Poranki quoting publication number: PUB406003