Vacancy number • PUB406437
- The role is to ensure that the Project maintains a high level of excellence in reporting at all levels and interfaces with both the Offshore and Projects for the overall reporting.
- Leads efforts to ensure the project reporting is executed in accordance with expectations. During Execution phase this role will liaise directly with the Business departments of both Offshore and Projects.
About this role
- Responsible for developing and preparing standard reporting tools for the weekly, monthly, and periodic reporting for the overall Offshore project and communicating highlights to Senior Management and Shareholders.
- Ensures the progress from the individual EPCI contractor’s is correctly input into reporting process; provides feedback to Offshore Projects Business teams in relation to any changes or updates to reporting requirements.
- Coordinates the Offshore project milestone inputs to WP&B in line with corporate requirements.
- Ensures all changes, modifications or alternative options are correctly captured in periodic reports.
- Responsible for highlighting issues apparent in the reports to Offshore Business Manager.
- Provides support to the Head of Reporting & Governance on reporting issues.
- Assists the specialist in the update of the overall Offshore Project risk registers and other reports.
- BA or BSc , professional qualification however any qualification, technical or knowledge requirements may be waived through relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 8 (8) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement and construction. Worldwide experience with IOCs, Contractors and Vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of offshore facilities.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Ideally strong skills in using MS PowerBI and Milestones.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 30 Sep 2026, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Namitha Sambhram Aivalli quoting publication number: PUB406437