About this role: Regional Project Contracts Manager (Americas)
Brunel has an exciting job opportunity for a Regional Contracts Manager supporting our client who are a large global Mining Company. This contractor position will be located remotely, with frequent business travel to engineering offices and jobsites. Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Provides leadership and mentors multiple teams of contracts managers and administrators responsible for all engineering, construction and services contracts on assigned capital projects across (insert region) regions. Responsible for writing, implementing and overseeing the policies and procedures across projects and reporting to the Director Project Contracts.
- High School diploma or GED and sixteen (16) years’ experience in Supply Chain or the related fields of Business, Accounting, or Engineering, OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or the related fields of Business, Accounting, or Engineering and twelve (12) years’ experience in Supply Chain or the related fields of Business, Accounting, or Engineering
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of commercial contracts management
- Work involves frequent travel, domestic and international
- Proficient in the use of personal computers in a business environment. MS Word, Excel, Outlook, essential
- Experience managing E, C, EP, EPC, EPCM and CM contracts from negotiation though close out for large mining, oil and gas or industrial projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction-related processes, as well as a thorough knowledge of industry practices
- Prior experience in other people management roles
- Leadership, team building and delegation abilities
- Superior analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment with multiple tasks required to be developed simultaneously.
- Knowledge and ability to write and understand contracts language
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proven negotiation skills.
Large global mining company
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)