About this role: Quality Control Supervisor
We are seeking an experienced Quality Control Supervisor to join our clients team in the medical device industry. Our client creates innovative medical products for the cardiovascular, respiratory, GI, and critical care markets. They are currently experiencing an exceptional and exciting phase of growth, and are actively seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Quality Control Supervisor who is eager to grow with us.
- Supervise and lead the inspection group, providing necessary training and staff direction.
- Perform timely inspections of designated raw materials, subassemblies, and finished devices.
- Support production by conducting cosmetic, dimensional, and functional inspections on in-house manufactured products.
- Initiate and monitor Non-Conforming Material Reports (NCMR) for raw materials and work-in-progress (WIP) items, ensuring prompt resolution.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of relevant quality-related documentation.
- Collaborate with manufacturing and engineering teams to address quality challenges.
- Ensure compliance with ISO quality system requirements.
- High School Diploma is required; an Associates or Bachelor's Degree in a technical field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory or lead experience in a quality assurance medical device role.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in inspection methods, dimensional measurements and functional testing.
- Understanding and knowledge of ISO quality system requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on precision.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to interpret specifications and drawings.
- Familiarity with Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Capable of mentoring inspectors in measurement and functional testing techniques.
- Task-oriented and accustomed to working with tight timelines.
- Preferred experience working in a medical device manufacturing facility.
- Basic computer skills in spreadsheets, word processing, and email.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)