Vacancy number • PUB406402
Brunel International is looking for an experienced Proposal Engineer to join our Client's teams. Reporting directly to the Section Lead and LAE (Lead Assigned Engineer, Senior Proposal Engineer), the role involves coordinating and developing engineering proposal activities and deliverables.
About this role
- The Proposal Engineer will be responsible for supporting the development of winning strategies and tactics for engineering proposals, coordinating and monitoring engineering proposal activities, preparing deliverables in collaboration with the Lead Engineer, following up on regulatory issues affecting engineering proposal works, assisting LAE in allocating necessary resources for proposal work, coordinating with Engineering Section Leads to confirm the readiness of engineering tools and software, facilitating the review and improvement of work systems and processes for productivity and competitiveness, introducing new technology/methods, raising professional standards, and acquiring better equipment;
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for reviewing, updating, and enhancing engineering proposal practices.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Bachelor or Master of Engineering;
- Certification(s): Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred;
- Relevant Experience: Minimum 10 years of working experience in the Oil and Gas or FPSO sector, with a preference for project engineer and lead engineer experience;
- Language(s) and Software: Proficiency in English (oral and written), MS Outlook, Team, and MS Office skills;
- Key Behaviors: Act as a change agent with strong credibility and working relationships across all disciplines; dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with qualifications & experience as well as other benefits such as medical insurance coverage & career development opportunities.
Brunel International is a leading global provider of innovative engineering solutions that help our clients to achieve their business objectives faster & more efficiently than ever before. We are committed to delivering quality solutions that meet our clients’ needs & exceed their expectations while providing an excellent customer service experience every time.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Reza Johannes quoting publication number: PUB406402