Vacancy number • PUB406363
Brunel are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our clients team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in the pump industry and be ready to step up into a project manager role. You will be responsible for managing projects from inception to completion, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of our clients.
About this role
- Oversee, organise, liaise, and report on the progress of the project to various department managers, salespersons, stakeholders, and clients.
- Coordinate documentation including Quality Assurance (QA), Manufacturers' Data Report (MDR),
- Inspection & Test Plans (ITP), and manuals.
- Coordinate drawings including mechanical, electrical, and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID).
- Ensuring quality processes and procedures are compliant and that work outputs are efficient, accurate and prompt.
- Complete work orders accurately and in a timely manner whilst following set processes and procedures.
- Observe budget restraints for projects and create purchase orders.
- Experience/involvement in managing projects.
- Exposure to mine site installation works.
- Previous experience working within the manufacturing/construction industry.
- Track record of ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget, with the project scope controlled.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to successfully communicate and liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to think outside the box and be proactive in troubleshooting.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing environments.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to use initiative and priorities effectively.
- Understanding and imparting technical information.
- Able to read and interpret drawings, including P&ID’s.
- Previous experience in the mining & dewatering industry - Desired
- Previous experience in the manufacturing, and construction industry - Desired
- Previous experience with document control management - Desired
- Work across a wide range of exciting projects.
- Work in a family-friendly, collaborative, and forward-thinking environment.
- Complimentary on-site car parking and complimentary Friday luncheon and daily morning tea.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Uniforms provided.
- Annual Flu Vaccinations.
- Partnership with Employment Hero.
- Kudos recognition, work milestones rewards & birthday incentives.
- Company Performance Bonus's
- Project Incentive Bonus's
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Richard Clifton-James quoting publication number: PUB406363