Vacancy number • PUB406258
About this role
• Oversight and coordination of full major project scopes of work, tendering, execution, and final completion.
• Make sure to comply with Client QAQC standards and Company policies, plans, and protocols.
• Develop and manage project schedules within timelines and budgets.
• Collaborate closely with clients, management, and project team members.
• Keep track of project advancement and performance, maintaining records and providing regular reports.
• Supervise the implementation of site projects, provide HSE support, manage QAQC processes, and oversee project completion.
• Bulk earthworks and road construction projects.
• 14:7 Roster
- Must have experience in bulk earthworks and road infrastructure works
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience delivering projects within the resources sector, preferably in civils & Infrastructure.
- Desired to hold civil engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or hold valid working rights.
- Proven experience in effective HSQE management
If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Michael Garcia quoting publication number: PUB406258