Vacancy number • PUB406037
Our client, a respected Tier 3 commercial builder is looking to bring aboard a Permanent Project Manager to work on a range of projects within Brisbane.
They area a close knit team with an exciting range of education, office, healthcare, retail, hospitality and community projects in the pipeline for 2024 and beyond.
- $150 - $200k p/a dependent on experience
- Joining an established builder with operations in Sydney, Brisbane and Victoria and a strong project pipeline with values ranging from $5m - $30m
- Emphasis on career development with progression plans put in place from day one.
About this role
Working as a Project Manager, you will take a leading role working on several projects from concept design and development stages, right through to construction and completion.
Other duties will include:
- Planning all phases of the construction lifecycle from initiation to completion.
- Obtaining all necessary regulations and permits.
- Makes sure projects are aligned with agreed-upon plans.
- Managing your Site Managers and Foreman oversees their work.
- Communicating with clients and delivers project progress reports.
- Continuing positive relationship with subcontractors
- Develops and adheres to the budget, timeline, and quality control plan.
- Collaborates with architects, engineers, electricians, and other specialists.
- HSE responsibility in partnership with HSE Advisor and Manager
- Uses scheduling software to update schedules, track progress, and document project progression.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration, or a related degree.
- The ability to manage and mentor in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Excels at organisation, time-management, problem-solving, and budgeting.
- A good understanding of Occupational Safety and Health requirements and a proactive approach to safety.
- 3 + years of construction Project Management experience.
- Exposure to commercial projects, ideally with a value of $10M+
What they offer:Our client believe in nurturing talent within their organization. They are consistently growing and always looking to promote from internal channels. The team in Brisbane is close knit valuing collaboration, innovation, and a supportive work environment.
They celebrate your successes and encourage your professional development.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sinead Howard quoting publication number: PUB406037