About this role: Project Engineer
Sick of the commute to Sydney everyday? Would you like a break for 6 months? Opportunity to earn a great hourly rate and work close to home, what more could you ask for?
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join their team for the construction of a wastewater treatment plant based in Tahmoor, South of Sydney. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Construction Manager with the implementation and completion of the project, while also ensuring that all design queries are resolved and procurement is effectively managed.
- Work closely with the Construction Manager to ensure timely and efficient completion of the project
- Resolve any design queries or issues that may arise during the construction process
- Manage and assist with procurement, ensuring that all materials and equipment are ordered and delivered on time
- Monitor project progress and identify areas for improvement or adjustment as required
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met and all parties are satisfied with the outcome
- A degree in engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a Project Engineer, preferably in the construction industry
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to interpret design drawings and specifications
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong time-management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a challenging and exciting project in the construction industry. If you have the required skills and experience, we invite you to submit your application for consideration. Please include your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you believe you would be a great fit for this role.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Laura Lewis via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
0402 405 864