About this role: Project Engineer
A leading organization in the infrastructure industry is seeking a talented Project Engineer to join their growing team for a major road upgrade project.
As a Project Engineer, you'll play a critical role in overseeing the technical aspects of the road upgrade project in the Mount Tamborine and Gold Coast regions. Reporting to the Project Manager, you'll be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of this exciting and challenging project.
This dynamic and innovative company is committed to investing in their employees, providing long-term career growth and a secure working environment. With a large pipeline of work for the next two years, this is an opportunity to join a company with strong career progression prospects.
- Ensure effective programming and construction methodologies
- Meet project milestones and ensure project compliance
- Conduct quality assurance
- Financial reporting and forecasting
- Project administration
- Ensure safe working conditions for staff and subcontractors
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Background in Engineering, Construction, and Delivery processes and experience in actual project delivery
- Demonstrated understanding of TMR specifications (highly desirable although not essential)
- Proven management skills, practices, and planning ability
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks and maintaining focus on prioritiesHighly effective skills in negotiating, evaluating, and administering contracts, specifications, and Australian standards
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Computer literacy, particularly experience working with MS Excel and MS Project applications
- Highly effective planning, organizing, and problem-solving skills together with the ability to lead, motivate, and influence others
- High attention to detail
The company supports continuous learning and professional development for employees, promoting career progression through the company. They celebrate employee success through formal and informal rewards and recognition, and have a strong organizational culture that encourages passion, innovation, collaboration, accountability, and empowerment.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Tim Chapman via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
+61 7 3007 7613