Project Controls Lead
Vacancy number • PUB406526
- This position is required to support the management of the project controls function within the Compression
- Understand the key project drivers, define roles and responsibilities, develop communication protocols, identify, develop and implement project procedures for reporting, cost control and planning/scheduling; identify elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims, communicate and influence across the organization to ensure delivery of project within the agreed timeframe.
- Major challenges are (1) completing detailed assessments of project controls, cost, schedule and recovery/rectification plans, in short deadlines and a high pressure environment and (2) developing and sustaining relationships with EPC Contractor Project Controls personnel throughout project execution to ensure Company is provided with timely and the best available information to aid decision making.
About this role
- Progress Measurement procedures, basis and reporting review and approval.
- Risk register coordination and reporting.
- Progress status reporting development and management.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business degree required.
- 10 years’ experience in a major project environment within the oil and gas industry, with exposure in business management including project controls, cost and schedule development, tender preparation and contract management and 3 years supervising multi discipline and multi-cultural teams and as Lead of control for mega projects.
- Sound knowledge of Project Control & Management principles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools: Excel, Power Query, Power BI, Power Automate, SharePoint
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 31 Mar 2027, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Empowering people is our business. Our specialist recruiters strive to connect talented individuals with opportunities that align not only with your immediate expectations, but your long-term career trajectory as well. Brunel has built a reputation for working with some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. Talk to us about how we can help you to reach your goals.
Brunel connects the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Mining, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Life Sciences.
Brunel is passionate about ensuring we are a business with a conscience. Not only does Brunel have a defined global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, but we also have our own dedicated Brunel Foundation which has been working to ensure that we are contributing to a better future for both our people and planet for over 10 years.
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Namitha Sambhram Aivalli quoting publication number: PUB406526