About this role: Project Controls Lead (NOLA)
Brunel has an exciting job opportunity for a Project Controls Engineer III - Lead Cost (Contract). This contractor will be in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Nature of work: Works on moderately complex issues and usually implements solution through individual effort.
- Level of interaction: Collaborates within the department or work group and has limited interaction with external colleagues.
- Autonomy/decision making: Works under frequent supervision and has limited latitude to set objectives, priorities and timelines impacting the individual assigned area of work.
- Budgetary responsibility: Has no budget responsibility.
- Managerial responsibility: Does not manage people, function, projects or programs.
- High School diploma or GED and at least ten (10) years of experience in project controls, OR
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate Engineering discipline or equivalent experience, and four (4) to six (6) years’ experience in project controls
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in Primavera Scheduling programs
- Experience with Cost and estimating programs
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced project environment
- Experience with mining construction projects
- Reports to the Project Controls Manager
Large global mining company
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sarah Logan via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel USA - Houston