About this role: Project Advisor
Our client is a leading Tier 1 mining company with a strong presence in the mining and resources sector. They are committed to excellence in health, safety, environmental, and quality (HSEQ) practices and have a significant focus on projects in the mining industry. To support their ongoing success, they are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Project Advisors to join their team on a FIFO contract. The candidates must be prepared to FIFO from Perth and must have current right to work in Australia to be considered for these roles.
These roles would particularly suit candidates with experience with building fabrication and construction within a brownfield environment.
As a Project Advisor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful execution of brownfield building fabrication and construction projects within a mining environment. This role is integral to maintaining and improving the company's high standards of health, safety, environmental, and quality practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance in promoting and adhering to HSEQ best practices on all project sites.
- Collaborate with project teams to advise on HSEQ requirements, ensuring compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
- Identify potential risks and hazards in construction and fabrication processes and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, sharing best practices and implementing lessons learned.
- Maintain effective communication and relationships with stakeholders, contractors, and regulatory bodies to facilitate a safe and efficient work environment.
- Prepare and deliver regular reports on HSEQ performance to senior management.
- Stay updated on relevant industry regulations and ensure the company's compliance with these standards.
- Preferred experience in building fabrication and construction within a brownfield environment.
- Thrives in a high-performance team setting.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with contractor partners.
- Proficient in communication and has the ability to influence others.
- Adaptable to working within a multi-disciplinary and diverse team.
- Exhibits well-developed interpersonal skills, including the management of diverse personalities.
- Proficient in interpreting and implementing systems, processes, and procedures.
- Possesses a solid understanding of Project Management principles.
- Capable of thriving in dynamic and changing environments.
- Skilled in problem-solving complex situations.
- Effective at conflict resolution.
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining positive relationships.
- Proficient in time management.
- A self-starting, highly motivated, and goal-oriented individual
- Industry leading company
- 12 month contract - possible extension
- $68-86 per hour
- Supportive workplace culture that values your growth and success
- Personalised guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Salary sacrificing, Novated Leasing, EAP, Hotel/Gym/Insurance discount
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)