About this role: Production Competency Assurance Specialist & Trainer
On behalf of our client, a World Leading Oil & Gas Operator, Brunel are presently sourcing a Production Competency Assurance Specialist and Trainer. This is a 12 month contract located in the heart of the city requiring occasional travel to site.
- Build relationships with Perth and site-based leadership across assets, through regular engagements
- Review and monitor Production training and competency status for each asset
- Point of contact for Production enquiries
- Provide advice on contractor training requirements
- Provide support to ABU On-shift Assessors
- Monitoring the quality of competency assessment execution activities, conduct assessment validation sessions, ensuring competency standards are consistently being met
- Provide SME support and input to the Production Training and Competency Framework Project
- Facilitate Permit to Work, IHE, Operator Craft and Interlock training
- Represent the Company on the industry working groups (eg Verisafe, Safer Together)
- Provide support and SME input into the Trainee, Apprentice & Women in Engineering (WiE) programsIdentify, develop and action OE process improvement and simplification opportunities
- Extensive Operations experience working within Production
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and MS Teams
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
- Project management and time management skills
- Commitment to the Company’s Values of Diversity and Inclusion, high performance, integrity and trust, partnership and protecting people and the environment
- Both engaging and confident facilitation skills
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great opportunity to work with a High Profile Global Oil & Gas Operator!
- Excellent negotiable day rate
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Mandy Hobbs via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth