About this role: Procurement and Spoolbase Lead Engineer
Are you looking for your next role? Are you a Procurement and Spoolbase Lead Engineer with 10 + years experience? Do you want to work for a major global client? If the answer is yes, this may be your new role!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Paris, France
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:• Provide management and leadership to direct reports during all project phases;• Ensure safe, on time and within budget delivery of all procurement and spoolbase related elements of the EPCI scope of work whilst ensuring a high level of quality consistent with a project design life of 30 years;
• Monitor and manage all facets of work within the procurement and spoolbase scope of work to ensure that schedule, cost / budget, technical, quality and HSES requirements are, as a minimum, met or improved upon.• Oversee MTV logistics and shipment of procurement scope items to final required locations and coordinate with MWS (if required);
• Implement a readiness process to ensure a progressive preparation is made by both MTV and Company towards the start of site activities and that this is documented;• Bring to earliest attention of Technical Manager issues which present a significant threat to the Project and in addition offer mitigating measures / work plans.
What we Need to see in you:• Minimum of 10 years relevant track record covering technical aspects of linepipe supply / coating / flexible pipes / subsea equipment related procurements and spoolbase activities;• Experienced engineer, able to assess and constructively challenge contractor technical recommendations and assist contractor to arrive to best for project outcomes;
• EPCI client team management experience in delivery of technical scopes;• Desire to take responsibility for own area of work and to hold self-accountable to deliver in accordance with responsibilities;
• Ability to develop good working relationships with contractors and contractor personnel and progress collaborative problem solving; • Fluency in the English language;
• Ability to travel in USA, Europe, Asia and Middle East;• A bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent is required.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Ben Callander via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester