About this role: Process Engineer
We’re hiring Process Engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Bangalore.
Position: Process Engineer
YOE: 5 to 10 Years
Contract Type: Permanent Role
- Prepare/Review Process documents such as;
- Heat and Material balance;
- Process data sheet for equipment & Instrument;
- Process flow diagram (PFD);
- Piping & Instrumentation diagram (P&ID);
- process description;
- Process design basis,
- Material selection diagram (MSD);
- cause and effect matrix (C&E);
- Operation & control narratives;
- safeguarding memorandum & safeguarding flow schemes;
- Operation & Control philosophy;
- Pre- commissioning and commissioning procedure etc;
- Checking/Preparation of all Process Calculations like equipment sizing, Hydraulics, Flare/Vent header, PSV, Blowdown etc;
- Analyses project specifications, tender and proposals requirements;
- Review of vendor documents and technical bid evaluation;
- Having good experience in chemical engineering simulation software like HYSYS, UNISIM, PIPESIM, FLARENET, PIPENET;
- Should have experience in safety studies such as HAZOP, SIL etc;
- Should be Conversant with international standards like API, SHELL DEP etc;
- Must be capable of handling a project independently and interacting with all parties concerned both internal and external;
- Should be an effective Team player, capable of working with Multi-National Clients and possess Good communication skills.
Bachelor/Master of Technology - Chemical Engineering.
5- 10 years relevant experience in the offshore Oil & Gas industry with specific experience on Process Simulation and Design for Offshore Oil and Gas facilities – Wellhead platforms, Fixed Process Platforms, FPSO topsides modules & Turret Mooring System.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button. Applying is quick and easy – just make sure you have the following documents ready to go:
- Cover Letter (optional)
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Sheetal Gaurav via the details below, quoting publication number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai